Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Most Challenging Part of Getting Referrals

A new day for my little journey in the Online Marketing world. As a newbie an a member of different online opportunities. I think of my future, can I be successful on this business? Shall I become influence people someday? Why, I think of many things in different perspectives. I know this kind of business needs a very hard work and a lots of Efforts to consumed. Without efforts everything is nothing. I have wants and I will leave as long as I have it, Looking for referrals is on my top priority but it seems it's hard to persuade. Referrals are everywhere they were just around. My little experience was people will usually laugh at you and presume they believed at you feels like they were up to it but they're not. Someday I will laugh them back when I receive my first Payment and show to them the only Proof that I have. Laugh me now or you can beg me too.:D


But still I was so happy because their are still people who join under my name. I felt very exhausted this few days and it comes on my mind "What should I do now?". I quite thinking of some phrase from my favorite manga series Naruto "Never give up". I will never give up what ever it takes I will lost nothing. This opportunity is here and I will grab it no regret no moving back ahead. This is it my journey starts here.

Happy earning with the rest of you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Type your comments here!"