Monday, September 21, 2009

MINI PROFILE:
Name: Eleazar Junsan
Location: Philippines
Province: Bohol
Town: Jagna
Interest: Computer Stuff, Technology
Hates: Sports
YM: cush_18@yahoo.com
CP: 09282274033
Don't look what i'm playing...!!


People call me eljun and this is my story on earning extra internet income using PTC program. This is my personal earning blogs containing guideline and tutorials on how to get extra income using the Internet. There were many of this similar post in the different website, however I made this one for me.

Design simplicity for beginner user and enhance with intact information for helping your small business effectively.

After a few months of searching the web for some absolute clues and information to clarify everything that has said to be "False" truth. By these I learned most of every aspects considering the practical example on Using Internet as home line business income generator.

In this blog you can do everything you want, feel free to post your intentions, suggestions and ideas to help improve my blogs. I will try to support everyone with the best of knowledge that I had.